Please take note of our COVID-19 protocols.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have put in place measures to protect our guests and volunteers.
We appreciate your cooperation to ensure that all guests have a safe and comfortable environment during their time of need.
- All new guests and caregivers must have a negative COVID-19 test within three days of checking in to Hospitality Apartments or have received their COVID-19 vaccination (both doses) and be able show evidence of the negative test or vaccination at the time of check in.
- All guests and caregivers must wear a face mask when outside their apartment and on the grounds of Hospitality Apartments.
- Only the guest (patient) and one caregiver will be allowed in an apartment.
- No visitors will be allowed in any apartment, including friends and family.
- No group gatherings are allowed in common areas at this time.